Ah, I'm a bit tired ;-) but indeed the #SciArt tweetstorm was fantastic! But there is so much more!

Mieke Roth
Science illustrator
http://miekeroth.com
+31 (0) 6 37 28 08 99

Op 14 apr. 2015 om 16:50 heeft Emily S. Damstra <[log in to unmask]> het volgende geschreven:

Hi Gail,
I joined Twitter during the recent SciArt tweet storm (see here, for anyone not familiar:) http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/2015/03/13/aftermath-sciart-tweet-storm/
I am by no means a Twitter expert!

I started posting some of my illustrations and tagging them with relevant hashtags like #sciart #fossils #echinoderms #MolluscMonday #TrilobiteTuesday etc.. Then various people see my work via one of those hashtags or because they're already following me or because they are following someone who retweets my original tweet.
So far I have been able to license a few illustrations to one person who found my work that way, and I am connected to several potential clients.

I am under the impression that one does have to be at least somewhat active on Twitter to maximize its potential.

Glendon or Kalliopi might have other suggestions.

---
Emily S. Damstra
natural science illustration
Guelph, Ontario