This is all great info, thanks to all!

I would have checked in on the tweetstorm if I hadn't had way too many
irons in my fire at the time, my head was exploding... but I hope to
have a bit more time to take a deeper look.

I noticed the FB business of charging for boosting posts, um, nope.

Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue