FYI to everyone… you cannot buy Escoda brushes directly fro Escoda in Barcelona. You get a message that U.S. customers (and Canadian customers) cannot shop on the online store due to "logistics". You can buy Escoda brushes from U.S. suppliers, but I have had difficulty finding 00 brushes.

Still waiting to hear back from Cornelissen in the U.K. If I don't hear from them by early next week, I'll call. They are very helpful (I visited there a number of years ago - like a Harry Potter shop in Diagon Alley).

Thank you, Kathy. I placed an order for some Series 7 brushes on Jacksons - had no difficulty.