There is women named Ying Sun who makes fabulous brushes that I have used
for loose ink drawings and glaze applications. Don't know if she does or
will make something as small as 0 winsor newton but I can say that the
brushes I have hold a ton of color and makes a beautiful crisp line without
needing to repoint.