There is women named Ying Sun who makes fabulous brushes that I have used for loose ink drawings and glaze applications. Don't know if she does or will make something as small as 0 winsor newton but I can say that the brushes I have hold a ton of color and makes a beautiful crisp line without needing to repoint.