I had the same reaction to Isabey brushes as Karen.

On Sun, Apr 19, 2015 at 8:25 AM, Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Kathleen, I have two WN 000 brushes (that I can't imagine what I ever used them for -- spotting on photos maybe.)  One is new, still having the tip protector on it.  If you wish you can have it, just let me know your mailing address.  Also, the smallest Escoda I have is an number 4 round, but it would give you some idea of how they work if you would want to try it out.  I'd need it back, though :).

Let me know,
Bruce

And yes, Liz, more about Ying Sun, please.

:)

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 11:00 PM, Kathleen Garness <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
So... tell us more, please! : ) Where do we find these?

Kathy G

On Apr 18, 2015, at 9:48 PM, Liz Lockett wrote:

> There is women named Ying Sun who makes fabulous brushes that I have used for loose ink drawings and glaze applications. Don't know if she does or will make something as small as 0 winsor newton but I can say that the brushes I have hold a ton of color and makes a beautiful crisp line without needing to repoint.

Lore Ruttan, Ph.D.

Lore Ruttan Illustration