I'll be curious to hear this too. i have several apps for drawing on the iPad, all tout their wonderful features, but beyond sketching, I haven't yet created more than clunky output. That may be my lack of expertise and experience using the apps, however.

Using one's finger is fun but inexact; a good stylus is nicer, I just got one but haven't had a chance to use it extensively.

Gail