I love my using my iPad 4 for painting with the ArtRage app. But my 1st
generation Wacom Intros Creative Stylus for pressure sensitivity has waaay
too thick a tip for precision drawing. (My review here
<http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/symbiartic/2014/01/30/wacom-stylus-ipad/>).

So I import pencil drawings (I favour a Pentel .3mm technical pencil) into
ArtRage on a Multiply layer and paint under them.

Sometimes I add additional effects with the Sketch Club app, or filters
with Instagram and VSCOcam. I add my website url and copyright symbol using
the Phonto app.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Glendon Mellow
Art in Awe of Science
http://www.glendonmellow.com

Find me on