I just bought a JotScript2 stylus that has quite a fine point (1.9mm);
It works for 20+ hours and is rechargeable. It only works with limited
numbers of drawing apps (so far?). It is quite nice, pretty close to
drawing with a pen.

It works with Penultimate, Goodnotes 4, & Noteshelf (note-taking &
sketching apps), and drawing apps Forge, Photoshop Sketch, Procreate,
Zen Brush, Concepts, Ink, Illustrator Draw, Animation Desk, Sketch Club
and Sketchbook.

Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design