I just bought a JotScript2 stylus that has quite a fine point (1.9mm); It works for 20+ hours and is rechargeable. It only works with limited numbers of drawing apps (so far?). It is quite nice, pretty close to drawing with a pen.

It works with Penultimate, Goodnotes 4, & Noteshelf (note-taking & sketching apps), and drawing apps Forge, Photoshop Sketch, Procreate, Zen Brush, Concepts, Ink, Illustrator Draw, Animation Desk, Sketch Club and Sketchbook.

Gail