I have a small battery operated pencil eraser with small refill erasers, purchased at a Blueprint copy store in Athens, GA. However, Amazon, Smile (GNSI gets a donation here) has a few small electric erasers with refills. I had one of the larger ones as well.  Portability was important when attending art classes and for use in the field. Hope the ones at Amazon might work for you.

Best, “OC” Carlisle
https://carlisleillustration.squarespace.com