Hi, Karen -
I was actually just thnking of this as a semi-regular Journal entry,
particularly featuring studio spaces — somewhat like the Field Ops
pieces we did.

I think this would make a great presentation, and one that non-members
might find interesting. If we could "package" this for use beyond our
conferences, it might be a fun thing to present to other groups.

I'm in.

Gail

On 4/23/15 1:33 PM, Karen Ackoff wrote:
> All,
>
> I'm thinking about a presentation maybe two years out…
>
> I think it would be interesting to see how each other work… What I would ask is for several of your studio, maybe one with you in it. If you work in the field, that too, would be a great addition. I would also pose maybe 3 or 4 questions for you to answer.
>
> I would put this together into a presentation to be given at a future conference. It could possibly be developed into an article or articles for future journals, as well (dependent on approval from the journal editors).
>
> I wouldn't start until after this year's conference (as I have a presentation and workshop to prepare for).
>
> I'd just like to know if any of you are interested and would be willing to participate? You would of course be named, and all appropriate credits would be given.
>
> Just thinking out loud.
>
> Karen

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design