Hi, Karen -
I was actually just thnking of this as a semi-regular Journal entry, particularly featuring studio spaces — somewhat like the Field Ops pieces we did.

I think this would make a great presentation, and one that non-members might find interesting. If we could "package" this for use beyond our conferences, it might be a fun thing to present to other groups.

I'm in.

Gail