I agree with Bruce, and the two brands mix very well, too.
MB

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:23 AM, OC Carlisle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Golden Acrylics used by Art Rosenbaum in his mural (History of Georgia) at the Russell Library, UGA campus, Athens, GA.

http://scbdocent.weebly.com/doors-a-mural-by-art-rosenbaum.html

More info on this artist as well. Enjoy!

“OC” Carlisle