From: Karen Ackoff <[log in to unmask]>
To: SCIART-L <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Apr 23, 2015 1:33 pm
Subject: [SCIART] future presentation

All,

I'm thinking about a presentation maybe two years out…

I think it
would be interesting to see how each other work… What I would ask is for several
of your studio, maybe one with you in it. If you work in the field, that too,
would be a great addition. I would also pose maybe 3 or 4 questions for you to
answer.

I would put this together into a presentation to be given at a future
conference. It could possibly be developed into an article or articles for
future journals, as well (dependent on approval from the journal editors).

wouldn't start until after this year's conference (as I have a presentation and
workshop to prepare for).

I'd just like to know if any of you are interested
and would be willing to participate? You would of course be named, and all
appropriate credits would be given.

Just thinking out loud.

Karen

Need
to leave or subscribe to the Sciart-L listserv? Follow the instructions
at