Thanks to all who have responded. I'll start a list as there is clearly interest. Any one may express interest at any time. I will contact everyone after the conference. I will be glad to provide materials to Gail for publication in the Journal, as one or as number of smaller articles (whatever suits the Journal's needs best).

Kathy G: A neat studio is great. But messy studios are just as cool. Maybe take a before and after!

Cheers to all, and thanks!

Karen