Just to recap, I have the following people as being interested in the "artist's studio" project. If I've missed anyone, don't hesitate to give me a shout. I will start work on this after the conference, so it will be a while before you hear from me. However, you might want to snap a few pictures of your studio if you have the opportunity. And for inspiration, I offer you the following links:

http://www.wheretheycreate.com/

http://www.buzzfeed.com/summeranne/40-inspiring-workspaces-of-the-famously-creative#.mc86968aM

Note that there are spaces messy and neat, minimal and expansive. Also, some show "where they live". So if your living space reflects your artistic inclinations, you might also consider a photo from your house.

Please do understand, depending on the response, I may not be able to include all photos that you send, but will do my best to create a well-rounded presentation. And I welcome anyone else who would like to participate - either respond here or send me an email.

Best,
Karen

Gail G.
Kathleen G.