Lynette,

Here's a findaphotographer service of the American Society of Media
Photographers:  http://findaphotographer.org/.

There are others, such as:  www.dc-photographers-resource.com/

I also suspect a smallish neighborhood portrait or wedding service might
provide the photography you need for a lower cost, especially if there
would be continuing work in the future, and if your mother would be
bringing the work to the photographer.  I'd suggest searching near your
mother's residence for a local photographer first and send a short email
specifying your needs.

Best of luck,
Bruce

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 11:13 AM, Lynette Cook <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> I need to find a photographer in the Baltimore area (preferably near
> Towson) who can do quality yet inexpensive digital capture for my mom. She
> and I are working on a project together (she's doing small textiles) and we
> are bicoastal. My photographer will give me (roughly) a 30 MB file for $13.
> I take the work in, he shoots it on the spot with his digital camera, and I
> walk out with a CD and/or files on my flash drive. It would be ideal to
> find something similar to recommend to my mother, as she doesn't need a
> high end $75-100 a pop service and that pricing is out of line for what we
> are doing. Any suggestions?
>
> Lynette
> --
> Ms. Lynette R. Cook, Artist/Illustrator