I would do it.  We'll make it work somehow,

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Liz: I found a good deal on airfare if I purchase that ticket. I am tempted to go ahead and get it and if it works out that it's convenient for Trudy and you to swing by and pick me up, that would be brilliant. If not, then I can probably make it to campus by taxi in time for the portfolio review.
Just thinking out loud.
Take care
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC