Color-AidŽ may be currently available but it has changed completely-- the
last batch I got was no longer suede-like but ultra smooth and glossy,
totally unsuitable for carbon dust.  They used to be a very friendly
company but did not respond to my inquiries.
Marlene

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 5:22 PM, MaryBeth Hinrichs <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have current information on papers mentioned/discussed in the
> currently available GNSI Technique Sheets packet? Specifically
> -papers such as Color-AidŽ (which is currently available); older papers
> would include Cronaflex, Video and Media papers, used for Carbon Dust
> -also Colormatch or Wedgewood papers
> -permeable silicon paper (cited in Carolyn Gast's article about paper
> repair)
>
> Any info would be appreciated,
>
> --
> MaryBeth Hinrichs