I"m glad you asked the question,Britt, on their Vimeo page. Hope you get an answer. Let us know if you do.
Ta
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Apr 3, 2015, at 10:07 AM, Britt Griswold wrote:

I think it has to be simulation. The project it is associated with is a bit artsy, so I am thinking they aren't clued into the importance of sourcing information on this sort of thing.

Britt