Roger Tory Peterson once told me that he had seen a COLOUR movie clip of
Carolina Parakeets, only lasting a few seconds, as I recall.  He said it
looked like early colour film (not counting hand-coloured, the earliest film
showing colour dates back, according to Google, to around 1912 or `14), and
certainly he was sceptical, and I’ve never heard of it since.

Barry

Barry Kent MacKay

Bird Artist, Illustrator

Studio: (905)-472-9731