Hi OC:
Congratulations on the website! I like the clean lines and portfolio images against black. I know you are excited to see it published.

I wondered where is your contact information? Am I missing it? I know it's debated whether to have one's contact info on there, and there are various means of getting folks to sign up and contact you, or just give your email and phone number.  It says "I look forward to hearing from you!" but it's not obvious how someone could contact  you.

On the "About OC" page: Line three and seven, there is a line break/wrapping issue with the sentence leaving a large white space.

Again, Congratulations, a great big check-off on the To Do List!
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325