A lovely time to visit almost anywhere :).  Pickled herring here I come...

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Sure, why not. Spring is a lovely time to visit!
L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325
Hereford, AZ 85615
(520) 803-0538

On Apr 1, 2015, at 8:58 AM, Bruce Bartrug wrote:

Thanks, Linda.  Incredible.  I wonder if I could talk my wife into visiting Stockholm.  I'm serious.....