If the subject to be photographed is cloth, almost any portrait
photographer would already have the lights needed.  If the subject is
artwork you'd need to look for someone who knows how to take that type
photo.  It's no big deal, it just requires polarization of the light source
as well as the camera lens.

Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA
www.brucebartrug.com