Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 20:13:56 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Fwd: [SCIART] Lecture and exhibition, Karen Reeds, "Old Herbals, New Readers" Rutgers, New Brunswick NJ, Thursday April 9
To: [log in to unmask]

Ah... I see it's used as a dispersant when mixing pigment pastes for egg tempera. I used ox gall. Some people used Photo Flo (chemical rinse to keep water from spotting negatives while drying). I wonder if it would work with sap green - the worst pigment I have ever worked with in regard to dispersing.
The Other Karen

Begin forwarded message: