https://www.playosmo.com/en/

This looks quite interesting a slightly new take on the camera lucida with the Masterpiece app. Actually marketed as part of a gaming package for iPads, although there is the usual claim that it will make anyone into an artist. As with other camera lucida type devices, it is not an end all, but it does look like it has some possibilities. I wish the Masterpiece app was available separately, as the package is $80.

But thought I'd mention it here in the event someone might be interested.