From: SciColl [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of SciColl
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 10:26 AM
To: Miller, Scott
Subject: Have you seen SciColl's first report?

Report: Scientific Collections & Emerging Infectious Diseases

View this email in your browser

Scientific Collections
International

SciColl Report: Emerging Infectious Diseases

REPORT: EMERGING INFECTIOUS DISEASES WORKSHOP

SciColl and HHS held a workshop in October 2014 on scientific collections and emerging infectious diseases. The newly released report highlights:

  • Examples of engagement between the infectious disease research community and scientific collections in several disciplines;
  • Data gaps and/or disconnects between scientific collections and their stakeholders; and
  • Promising novel approaches to research, communication, and cross-disciplinary integration of data provided by scientific collections.

Read the Report →

#DIDYOUKNOW...

SciColl is engaging audiences across social media? Through our Twitter account, blog, and G+ presence we're engaging researchers and the public across disciplines, collections, and technology.

Check out our newest series: Monday AM Coffee Breaks →

Copyright © 2015 Scientific Collections International, All rights reserved.
As SciColl continues to grow, we are compiling our lists of contacts from previous SciColl events and discussions.

Our mailing address is:

Scientific Collections International

Smithsonian Institution

10th and Constitution Ave NW

Washington, DC 20013

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp