Here is another example of a message being sent to campus today.  As always, they can be ignored, but if you happened to enter your credentials at the site after following the link in the email, please change your password as soon as possible.

Account Owner Attention is needed by our network service.

Your E-mail account was detected by unknown IP Address: 104.230.180.229, Kindly ready and follow instruction below.

We discovered that your mailbox account was also introducing VIRUS into our Computer Data Base System, Click the Link below for automatically clean up to avoid your mail account disable.

Click Here<hxxp://fcpswebmaster.jimdo.com/>:

Warning! Invalid log-in more than 3 times will be banned automatically.

© Outlook Web Access

Help-Desk Service.

Customer Care

Ricky Keim