Dear Colleagues - Some years ago, I removed mites from an undetermined
scarab in our collection collected by my late colleague T.H. Hubbell. In
trying to get all my hold-up materlal curated before our upcoming
collection move, I thought I'd ask if anyone might be able to identify this
specimen in the attached photos (to some level at least?).
The label reads: KENYA: Lake Naivasha/Lodia Farm/28 Sept. 1970/T.H.
Hubbell#19.
All the best! - Barry

--
-So many mites, so little time!

Barry M. OConnor
Professor  & Curator
University of Michigan                  phone: 734-763-4354
1109 Geddes Ave.                          fax: 734-763-4080
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1079          e-mail: [log in to unmask]