Here you go:

Arthur V. Evans, D.Sc.

Adjunct Assistant Professor
Biology Department, Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, VA
Biology Department, University of Richmond, Richmond, VA
Biology Department, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA

Research Associate:
Department of Recent Invertebrates, Virginia Museum of Natural History, Martinsville, VA

Research Collaborator:
Department of Entomology, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC

What's Bugging You?
http://arthurevans.wordpress.com

What's Bugging You? is on 88.9 FM WCVE Richmond Public Radio
http://www.ideastations.org/radio/archive/people/dr-art-evans

Join me on Facebook <http://facebook.com/Dr.Art.Evans.entomologist> to find out about upcoming lectures, books, and other insect events

My new books, Beetles of Eastern North America and The Book of Beetles, are available worldwide through your favorite bookseller.