I wanted to make sure to congratulate Master Lief who won the 100 Years War
archery shoot held last weekend at Melees and Mayhem.  Master Lief will be
able to assign 5 resurrections to his chosen side at Lilies--just reach out
to Rhodri and let him know which side you will chose to support!

Our final Pre-Lilies competition is this weekend at Horse and Falcon, which
will be best 100 Years War Equestrian, to occur simultaneously with the
Emprise Saturday night.  The equestrian with the most authentic look (or
specific piece of their kit) will win a personal prize and the right to
assign 5 resurrection points to their chosen side at the upcoming Lilies
War.  Equestrians--if you were planning to participate in the 100 Years War
competition, a sign up will be available on a table at the Emprise.
Documentation of 14th/15th century equipment or clothing is highly
encouraged but not required.

Thanks,
Duchess Aislinn
Lilies Pre-event coordinator