Perhaps this Florilegium file might be of use to those thinking about entering this contest:
Tales-o-Teror-art (42K)  9/ 3/06  "To Tell a Tale of Terror - Frightening a modern audience with a medieval mindset.” by H.L. Finnacan Dub.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERFORMANCE-ARTS/Tales-o-Teror-art.html

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris