Greetings all!

I just wanted to forward the information on the Crystal Chamfron event, happening June 5th-7th. Hosted by the Barony of Shattered Crystal. :-)

In Service - Eowyth

The Barony of Shattered Crystal presents

Crystal Chamfron
June 5,6, & 7,  2015
Site opens 6 pm Friday and closes 6 pm Sunday
Camp DuBois, North Main St., Wood River, IL  62095

Come enjoy a day of martial activities in a relaxed atmosphere on the fields beside a reproduction of Lewis & Clark’s Camp DuBois (stockade fort).

Equestrian activities with authorizations (as needed in the AM) and Head to Head Tourney during the day.
Please let me know if you are planning on coming and how many equines you are bringing.
As always please have your current Coggins and any vet papers required if you are coming from out of state.
We will have the picket line up for 10 or so horses.  There is space for corral if you have the equipment.
Hope to see you in June. Equestrian Marshal in charge - Alphia - [log in to unmask]

Armored & Rapier – a relaxed day of fighting, possible fort battle

(Site is available till 6pm Sunday as possible Regional Fighter Practice)

Thrown Weapons- Butts & Bales competition, marshal classes, & more

Slat beds available in the cabins (first come first serve / bring your own bedding) or space for camping outside the fort.  (Site is wet. Campfires OK.)

Directions: Do not try to mapquest this site.  Use directions provided.
From I-255 go to Rt 143 (Wood River / Edwardsville) and turn west toward Wood River.  Go thru Wood River and over the railroad
overpass.  Just after the overpass will be a sign to the right for Camp DuBois.

From I-270 go to Rt 3 north toward Alton. After Hartford, turn right onto Rt 143 toward Wood River.  Soon after  turning onto Rt 143  there will be a sign on  the left for Camp DuBois.