Jim from JAV called about 10:30 this morning to let us know that they are
cancelling the Renaissance Festival. So there will be no need for set up
crews, or fighters, or folk willing to demonstrate this fun thing that we
do. I am very sad to not be able to see you all tomorrow, and present our
hobby to the public, but I am grateful that we will all have a greater
chance of remaining safe and dry tomorrow.

In Service,

Halldora