Jim indicated they may try to schedule something in the fall, but that is
very tentative. In the meantime, anyone who wants to come out around 10 and
hang out on the front lawn, including fighters that want to come out for a
quick practice or singers who want to do a bit of singing is welcome to do
so, as some people may still come out, but the regular Fair area and
parking is far too wet.

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 11:14 AM, Patricia Galbraith <[log in to unmask]