Greetings!

The JAV Renaissance Festival is swiftly approaching (Saturday, May 16th, to
be exact), and there are lots of things necessary to make this happen. I
will certainly be going through my list again at Moot next week, but as
that is just a few days before JAV, I want to make sure that I give
everyone a heads up now. Here is a list of what is necessary:

People to help set up Friday afternoon

People to help with archery setup

People to help finish set up Saturday Morning

Fighters!

People willing to exhibit a craft or skill. Please let me know what you
intend to bring so that I can plan space.

Possibly tent/sunshade, depending on our need for space

Tables

Table coverings

Water coolers

Food for the food tent

Personal banners, portable holes

Musicians!

That's all I have for now, but please let me know if you can help out, and
we'll revisit this at Moot.

YIS,

Halldora