I've been in contact with the photo guy--last year, Jim Ballard lent us a
generator that was quieter than the behemoth that Joel had.
Joel is checking with Jim about borrowing it again, but wanted me to
ask--does anyone have a small, quiet gas-powered generator we could use for
the day?  Just needs to have enough juice to run a computer and printer.
(Last year we just shot without a flash, which is what takes up the power).
Please let me know ASAP!!

Thanks,
Natalya