The early music group I sing in, Dulces Voces, is giving its spring concert
this coming Saturday, May 30.  It's at 8:00 pm (not 7:30, as they usually
are) at St. Mark's on the Campus church on the corner of 13th and R.  There
is no charge for the concert (although freewill offerings are gratefully
accepted).

We're doing a spring theme, and we will have a guest appearance by members
of Flatwater Shakespeare, who will do a scene from their upcoming production
of As You Like It.   It will be a lovely evening.  I hope to see some of you
there!

--Gwyneth