As I mentioned at the last Moot, my parents are visiting on the weekend  of
the 29th - 31st and I don't know when they're leaving.  So I can't commit to
being there to run the Taste of Mag Mor at the newcomer's event.   I will
still be happy to coordinate food stuff before the event (like who is
bringing what food), and I will provide recipes for those who would like
them and I will send food I have made, via someone else.  I just can't
commit to being the person coordinating it that day.

Can someone else volunteer to be the coordinator?  This means bringing
serving plates & bowls, serving spoons & forks, etc. for serving food,
putting food out, replacing it as necessary, answering questions, and taking
people's names and email addresses if they would like to be sent recipes.
Please let me know ASAP if you can take on this role.

As to the food itself, the idea is that we want to have samples of period
(or at least period-like) foods for attendees to taste - along the lines of
the Taste of Calontir at Lilies.  In past years, various people have
volunteered to bring one or more dishes, and we've always had a nice variety
of things.

If you are interested in helping me make food for this, please contact me
off-list.   I'll send you a list of things I have in mind to provide, and
I'll provide you with recipes.  J  Of if you have something in mind you'd
like to bring, that's fine, too.

YIS, Gwyneth