 From now until Fall, on the first Tuesday of each month, Mag Mor
fighters will be meeting at Woods Park to share rides to the Lonely
Tower fighter practice in Omaha. Weather permitting, of course.

Meet at 5:45 pm or so at Woods Park, 33rd & L Streets, near the white
tennis bubbles.  We'll pile into as few vehicles as possible and go up
to Elmwood Park in Omaha. We'll leave the parking lot at about 6 in
order to make it to practice by 7.

If the Omaha practice is cancelled, my workshop will be available for
work on armor and weapons.

If you need loaner armor, please let me know.

See you there!

Volkmar, Mag Mor Marshal