The Carpenters can't be there, either.  We can do next week as well - May
14.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Patricia Galbraith
Sent: Thursday, May 7, 2015 3:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Music on Thursday, May 7

Not gonna be there tonight.  Some sort of respiratory nonsense got me down.
Will there possibly be a practice next week before JAV?

  _____

Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 21:43:52 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Music on Thursday, May 7
To: [log in to unmask]

Just a reminder for music folk that we have music practice on Thursday, May
7 at 7:30.  It's at our house (Gwyneth & Theron's) again.  We'll be
practicing for JAV.

Hope to see you Thursday!

YIS, Gwyneth

lists do not accept incoming email from Yahoo.com, AOL.com or Dropbox.com
due to thier DMARC policies.