You aren't letting him down; the weather is.

Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 10:21:13 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Archery at JAV Renaissance Festival
To: [log in to unmask]

I have sent Jim Ballard an e-mail cancelling archery at the JAV Renaissance Festival this year.  I feel that the storm we just had and the storms lining up in Kansas, Oklahoma, and Texas, and the threat of severe thunderstorms tomorrow presents too great of a risk to people and equipment on the archery range. I am truly sorry.  I feel that I am letting him down, but to me the risk is too great.
Owain