JAV is canceled. However,  Jim said anyone who wanted to come out about 10 could hang out on the front lawn.  This includes fighters that want to come out for a quick practice or singers who want to do a bit of singing. The thought is that there will still be some who show up, but the normal fair area is soaked.
Cate, could you get in touch with me to plan what is needed to return the money to the vendors?
Thanks! Ffelix

-------- Original message --------
From: Jessica Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 05/15/2015  9:45 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Friday Set-Up - Watch this space!!!!!

A quick note! If you are planning on helping with set up for JAV this
(Friday) afternoon, please keep an eye on this space! Right now, at 9:45
am, there is a line of strong thunderstorms passing through the area. After
they pass, I will be checking with Jim to see the feasibility of set up
this afternoon.

In Service,

Halldora