The early music group I sing in, Dulces Voces, is giving its spring concert this coming Saturday, May 30.  It’s at 8:00 pm (not 7:30, as they usually are) at St. Mark’s on the Campus church on the corner of 13th and R.  There is no charge for the concert (although freewill offerings are gratefully accepted).

We’re doing a spring theme, and we will have a guest appearance by members of Flatwater Shakespeare, who will do a scene from their upcoming production of As You Like It.   It will be a lovely evening.  I hope to see some of you there!

--Gwyneth