That would work fine.  Thanks!

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jessica Carpenter
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 6:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Taste of Mag Mor at Newcomer's event update

I have mint!  It's spearmint,  if that matters.

On May 29, 2015 6:20 PM, "The Bookseller" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Greetings!  My parents are no longer coming to visit this weekend, so I now plan to be there for the Newcomer’s event.   So, Isadora, I won’t need to get food and such to you to take for me.  J

Haldora and I will mind the table, and anybody else who wants to hang out there is welcome to do so.

I’m looking for some fresh mint to use for the beverage I’ll make.  Does anybody who is coming to the event have some they could bring?  I would want about a cup’s worth of  leaves.

For those who volunteered to bring food, thank you!  I appreciate it very much.  As a reminder of what you volunteered for, here’s the list:

Isabeau & Carlos – plum sauce and plum syrup

Isadora – gingerbread and stuffed dates

Haldora – olive paste and cheese with herbs

Gwyneth – Shrewsbury cakes, biscotti, mushrooms, pickled beets, Isfyria (beef patties with sauce), Roman pork sausages, bread

If anyone else wants to bring something, we could use more bread.

YIS, Gwyneth