Yeah, okay, I'm tired.  Saturday night is what I meant.

Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 22:34:56 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] JAV Prep
To: [log in to unmask]

FYI:  Tear down happens Saturday night after the Renaissance Festival is over.
Owain

I can bring embroidery and jewelry to display/demo, a large and a small table, and a couple of white tablecloths.  Also props for the photo booth, ice and food for the supply table, and maybe a banner if I get myself together.  Planning to sing if there is singing, and to set up both days.  Tear-down on Sunday will depend on how badly I hurt by then.