From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Patricia Galbraith
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 5:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] James Arthur Vineyard Renaissance Festival canceled

I would be grateful for a ride; just me and a carry bag and a folding table
about the size of a large book.  I could even meet you somewhere . . .

  _____

Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 16:55:54 -0500
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

With parking at a premium and it being a ways to go, do we want to try to
car pool? I have the Burden, could take 4-6 passengers, plus stuff.
Gya

On May 15, 2015 4:48 PM, "The Bookseller" <[log in to unmask]>