I (with other music group people) will do music.  I’d be happy to have it under an A&S tent of some sort.  I can also bring examples of embroidery and demonstrate embroidery and/or lucetting.

We can bring a 5-gallon cooler & food (probably fighter biscuits) for the food tent.

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jessica Carpenter
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 9:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] JAV Prep

Greetings!

The JAV Renaissance Festival is swiftly approaching (Saturday, May 16th, to be exact), and there are lots of things necessary to make this happen. I will certainly be going through my list again at Moot next week, but as that is just a few days before JAV, I want to make sure that I give everyone a heads up now. Here is a list of what is necessary:

People to help set up Friday afternoon

People to help with archery setup

People to help finish set up Saturday Morning

Fighters!

People willing to exhibit a craft or skill. Please let me know what you intend to bring so that I can plan space.

Possibly tent/sunshade, depending on our need for space

Tables

Table coverings

Water coolers

Food for the food tent

Personal banners, portable holes

Musicians!

That's all I have for now, but please let me know if you can help out, and we'll revisit this at Moot.

YIS,

Halldora