What day is the New Comers Event? Because Isabeau and I are going to be
gone on May 29-30 for a Wedding, but we will be back in town  on the 30
late. So if the New Comers Event is on the 31 we'll be able to attend the
event.

So Gwyneth,

We can make something for the samples for the table. We have in our pantry
both the Plum sauce and Plum juice, buy your recipe, so we can contribute
both.

Carlos and Isabeau